Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Well-Known Member
Jan 23, 2021
605
616
99
Greatness
www.youtube.com
When first picking the parkour difficulty the difficult is named as “difficult” but on the scoreboard it says “hard”. Make them consistent. And I think that “easy, normal, hard” sounds better than “easy, normal, difficult“. But that’s my option. But considering that Java has “simple“ parkour I suppose “simple, easy, normal, difficult, impossible” also flows pretty well. But if it were to be labelled as “difficult” the scoreboard would be bigger and nobody wants that.


I Understand that the game-mode is in the BETA stage but if/when the full release comes around it has to be consistent.

See the attached images for the discrepancy
 

Attachments

  • B16C3258-3088-4BA9-B226-2620E62DE9AB.png
    B16C3258-3088-4BA9-B226-2620E62DE9AB.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 148
  • 6D01B714-925E-4C9F-9916-DC3CB4B6B82D.png
    6D01B714-925E-4C9F-9916-DC3CB4B6B82D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom