Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everyone!

I'm gonna talk about the thing in the left menu thingy, it says Java reports and if you click on it you can report a Java player. It also says report a Bedrock player and you can report a bug, either website bugs as in-game bugs. So that means you don't only report Java reports, right? Because your reports are not only Java for some people. So actually my suggestion is to change "Java Reports" into "Reports". Sometimes for me it's a bit confusing to report a bug because it's actually not really a Java report. I understand that this may not be necessary or may make it a bit hard to find as it will be changed and you can find it in the Forums List.

Let me know if this is a good idea, "yes" or "no".

Stay save and bai! :c

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello everyone!

I'm gonna talk about the thing in the left menu thingy, it says Java reports and if you click on it you can report a Java player. It also says report a Bedrock player and you can report a bug, either website bugs as in-game bugs. So that means you don't only report Java reports, right? Because your reports are not only Java for some people. So actually my suggestion is to change "Java Reports" into "Reports". Sometimes for me it's a bit confusing to report a bug because it's actually not really a Java report. I understand that this may not be necessary or may make it a bit hard to find as it will be changed and you can find it in the Forums List.

Let me know if this is a good idea, "yes" or "no".

Stay save and bai! :c
Yes, you can only report java players. If you click the ''Bedrock Report'' button, you are redirected to https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports. Bedrock bugs also should be made on https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs.

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
I agree, I think people may get confused if they only see java reports and can't find the bedrock reports.
it is not that big of a deal to change so I totally agree with your suggestion.

+1

Reactions: Zathelas

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I agree with you, Yoshi.
Because when you click on the button: Java reports, you go to the link: reports.cubecraft.net Goes. And then don't go to: Javareports.cubecraft.net
So to the general so it remains very confusing indeed

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I'm yes and no about this since Bedrock reports are already kind of hard to find for me. I think there should be some compromise. E.g., The Reports tab should take you to a page where it branches off to the Bedrock and the Java side (You just have to click the appropriate version).

Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom