• Maybe

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Everyone says always ''oh tryharders'' ''bad people''. ''go away''. ''search a life''. (including me in the past). I know, sometimes they might be a bit annoying (also because 9/10 you can't beat them.) However, I played skywars the whole day 9am - 9pm with ''tryharders'' who are actually just as all other people. Yes, when you get killed by IWillFrustrateYouu 5 times in a row, I know you will be triggered. However, I played with many people (including @GiftMe ) and they are actually pretty kind and fun to play with. (Yes, there might be some rotten apples, but that doesn't mean everyone is that bad) Maybe you win less games than if you would've played with other people. and yes, I raged, too (the times I got OUTPLAYED, as @Anmazing would've said.) But it's not that big of a deal. However, that doesn't mean I won't play with other people. Actually, I know forum people better and I will still play with you! However, I wanted to make clear that I CHANGED MY MIND. And now it's up to you to CHANGE MY MIND. Also the biggest tryharder of them all, is @StorySays

Thank you.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
But i was talking about skywars
OkayGuy.jpg

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Basically, the most fun fights are the close fights where you have to use all the strategies to stay alive. I don't necessarily play to win, today by far the most fun game was one I lost. But it's not fun to die without a fight, so I can understand that people that are new to the game get frustrated over having to play against the same tryhards over and over again.

That said, no projectiles is bad and sucks all the fun out of skywars. I started leaving every no projectiles game (about 75% of games if I vote against it). Most tryhards vote for no projectiles every time, so when I see a lot of them in the pre game lobby I know my chances to be able to play the game normally are very low.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy birthday
How many diamond leggings does one need?! 💀
IMG_5496.png
Eli
This Pillars of Fortune update is peak CubeCraft content
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom