Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKnight106

Apr 4, 2016
I recently reported a player for no knockback hacking with video evidence that CLEARLY showed the hacker using no knockback. The report was closed because my video did not show the whole screen, even though it showed plain as day the hacker using what I reported him for. I feel this is rediculous that he roams free because I couldnt record the whole screen and play at the same time, this discourages players who dont have a screen recording software because it is nearly impossible to get a video while playing otherwise.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
IDK why they would not except it, even though its cropped.
P.M the staff member who handeld the report.

Also don't go ranting like that, He is most likely going to get banned by Sentinal or Staff pretty soon.
Don't get discouraged, just make sure your screen is not cropped make it full. Then your golden.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
The reason why they want you to show all 4 corners of the screen is to make sure that you don't have any hidden hacked clients on.
If you're using a camera to record, I recommend that you get someone to do it for you, or for you to wear it on your forehead or something.
Is there a reason why you cannot get a recording software?

Reactions: telegamer

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The reason why they want you to show all 4 corners of the screen is to make sure that you don't have any hidden hacked clients on.
If you're using a camera to record, I recommend that you get someone to do it for you, or for you to wear it on your forehead or something.
Is there a reason why you cannot get a recording software?

Thx for explain for me, also if you don't know why or you don't use OBS. I recommend OBS to you so you can report more free and easy.

Reactions: Thaus

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Hello,

As @xx_360noscope101 explained, we do not accept cropped evidence. We need to make sure that we don't ban players falsely because of reporters using faked evidence, which is easily doable when you crop the screen.

As for screen recorders, if you have Windows 10 you can easily use the screen recorder within Windows 10. To do so, simply press the Windows key and 'G' at the same time.

If you have any more questions, comments or concerns, feel free to shoot me a message :)

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom