Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sleepy

May 29, 2018
A friend of mine and I decided to start playing minecraft again so we decided to hop on Cubecraft. He had changed his name a month ago as a joke and it contained the word "sex". This was obviously inappropriate and was reported the SAME day we decided to get on and play (honestly "amazing" how fast people report and how fast he got banned. I see it as good that they are on top of things but also bad that they have nothing better to do, its frustratingly good work). We didnt document it but when he was banned, he got the message that read along the lines of "banned for inappropriate name, change it". I told him to change it and sure enough he did the following day. I dont know what we expected, we both rarely get banned anywhere so we kind of expected to just be allowed to play again after the name change but the message had changed to just being perma banned and where to appeal. My friend appealed earlier today and we both are hoping hes allowed to play either later tonight or tomorrow. My thought process is if staff could view a report and ban him within a day (it was really less than 12 hours) then they should be able to process an appeal in the same time and give an appropriate response.

Thats the story and what I wish to happen but Im not used to this so i thought id ask the forum and see what typically happens in situations like this. Will he get unbanned? Will he be temp banned? Will he be muted? Will staff just not respond?

A

A pigeon

It was a temp ban it just depends on when staff see the appeal. When I got false banned I was unbanned within half an hour, some people’s appeals dont get reviewed for days.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If they changed their name and if they had mentioned it in the appeal the ban will be lifted. Good day :)

D

Deleted member 100818

Don't mind me just waiting for helper wannabes to say the famous line(s) in order to make memes and make fun out of them.

Sleepy

May 29, 2018
It was a temp ban it just depends on when staff see the appeal. When I got false banned I was unbanned within half an hour, some people’s appeals dont get reviewed for days.
Alright thanks, hopefully it gets reviewed asap

TomSavz

May 28, 2018
England
As long as he changes his IGN and provides sufficient evidence of this, then there is a high chance that the ban will be withdrawn.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today marks my 3rd year as a CubeCraft staff member, time truly flies! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on MajorMythG's profile.
Cool update!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kazwa's profile.
<33
Kazwa wrote on Catss's profile.
<333
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wheatyl's profile.
Hello Cool Partner:D
Top Bottom