Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Withly

Nov 13, 2016
Now this idea might seem a little off our bad at first, but one think i think would be cool if you guys could add to some game-modes would be challenge modes. By this i mean like when you spawn in your game of eggwars say, your villager doesn't sell anything for gold, and you either have to go to mid to find a new villager or just not buy gold stuff. I know that would be hard to do and this probably wont happen, but I always find games more fun with a challenge and i think this could make some already great games better.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Now this idea might seem a little off our bad at first, but one think i think would be cool if you guys could add to some game-modes would be challenge modes. By this i mean like when you spawn in your game of eggwars say, your villager doesn't sell anything for gold, and you either have to go to mid to find a new villager or just not buy gold stuff. I know that would be hard to do and this probably wont happen, but I always find games more fun with a challenge and i think this could make some already great games better.
I guess it would make it a little more interesting, but I do not really like this type of challenge. Mainly because in that challenge anyone would be able to rush another and break their egg without fear of obsidian.

Withly

Nov 13, 2016
I guess it would make it a little more interesting, but I do not really like this type of challenge. Mainly because in that challenge anyone would be able to rush another and break their egg without fear of obsidian.
true I agree this one is not good but something like it. I'm not that creative so it would be hard, but i'm trying to come up with new ones

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I like this idea. Would only certain players undertake it? For example, challenges could be win a game of egg wars without diamond items. With a reward of experience and points?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom