Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
32
23
59
It was a while ago when I broke the No ❌ Kills ⚔️ Solo Eggwars :egg: world 🌏 record ⏺️ (Java) with 6 minutes and ~26 seconds

Screenshot 2021-04-15 150412.png


SO
I am challenging you guys to beat me!


He or she who submits and run to https://www.speedrun.com/cubecraft#Eggwars and it gets approved, will get a shiny spot in my /f list.
This is a great honor, and I wish you all good luck!


JK though it was kinda awesome trying to get beat the record so you guys should try it too:)

Here's a link to that video to give you some ideas😄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uILezxvT6Fo
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom