Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Use this poll to enter the giveaway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
HELLO‼️

On the 15th of June, I woke up one day to see a notification from CCGN to enter a giveaway as the Cubecraft Official Discord server has just reached 50, 000 Discord members (yay cube!). As I do with every giveaway, I enter it because... literally why not... you get something for free and have nothing to lose. 🤷‍♂️Yesterday, I received another notification. Initially, I thought it was a spam ping, however, upon further analysis, I eventually came to the realisation that I had in fact (somehow, idk how) won a prize from the giveaway.

At that point, I had four options:

1) Claim the prize for myself. Finally, upgrade my Java ✨Diamond✨ rank up to ✨Emerald✨. It has been many years since I last had a rank upgrade. After careful thought and deliberation, I decided that perhaps it might be a little bit of a waste considering I haven't played on the CCG server in ... ahem... many years. 😳

2) Give the prize away to a friend.
It was at that point, I realised - I have no friends.

3) Give the prize away to @Marieke2001
1624342303249.png

(By her response, I have a slight intuition that perhaps she may not want a free rank - just a thought though?).

4) Give the prize away on the forums. Give back to the community 🥰 Fuel my ego. Get a ton of forum likes. #goodguyniko

idk I kinda like the sound of getting tons of free forum likes giving back to the community
WITH THAT BEING SAID...
(thanks for permission @Younisco <3)

WHO WANTS A FREE RANK? Enter the giveaway by reacting to the poll!!!
I'll give the rank away in a weeks time

(i'll try to remember but can someone spam ping me if I forget on discord. I give you full permission to bombard my DMs on Discord)
I'll use a random spinny generator thing to draw a random name. Or If too many people enter, I'll get lazy, close my eyes and point to a random name on the poll list.

For noobs who play bedrock, get off this page i hate you. jk you can enter too. You can get a rank upgrade or bundle
(what even is a bundle? bedrock moment)

Thanks guys <3
Comment #goodguyniko if you see this to fuel my ego, ty

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom