Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello Cubecrafters!
As you can read from the title, my suggestion is to create a CCG Snapchat account.

What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a mobile messaging application used to share photos, videos, text, and drawings. It’s free to download the app and free to send messages using it. It has become hugely popular in a very short space of time, especially with young people.

Some of its features
Snapchat Lenses
The Lenses which allow users to add fun real-time special effects and sounds, change their voice in videos, face swap with friends, or even super-impose a face from your photo gallery onto your face.

Snapchat Stories
Users can compile photos/videos for all their friends to view and publish them as a Story. Unlike normal Snaps, Snapchat Stories last for 24 hours and can be viewed more than once. Teens like this feature as it allows them to share snapshots of their lives from the last 24 hours with all of their friends. There is also an option to share your story publically using the Our Story feature. Snapchat users can also browse through stories published by popular brands and celebrities.

Snapchat Memories
Snapchat now allows users to upload photos and saved Snaps from their device photo albums. Snapchat Memories was created so users could show each other their photos from the app. Memories can be shared as a story, directly to another friend or by showing a friend the album in real life.
Source:
https://www.webwise.ie/parents/explainer-what-is-snapchat-2/

I think it would be pretty cool if we could see stories from Cubecraft staff members like management, or others. Not only see their stories, but share snaps with them ourselves. Let me know what you guys think :D

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I don’t use social media because it’s just another place for drama to start...
This will probably just lead to more drama and for other issues to arise.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They already have a Snapchat account but they only shared some stories about the new updates. They stoppen doing it but It would ben cool if they shared cool videos/clips from People or if they share cool posts are the office.

Reactions: Elenahh and Dutudy

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Think this is a good idea tbh since some people are more active on snapchat than (youtube, forums etc)

Reactions: Elenahh

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello Cubecrafters!
As you can read from the title, my suggestion is to create a CCG Snapchat account.

What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a mobile messaging application used to share photos, videos, text, and drawings. It’s free to download the app and free to send messages using it. It has become hugely popular in a very short space of time, especially with young people.

Some of its features
Snapchat Lenses
The Lenses which allow users to add fun real-time special effects and sounds, change their voice in videos, face swap with friends, or even super-impose a face from your photo gallery onto your face.

Snapchat Stories
Users can compile photos/videos for all their friends to view and publish them as a Story. Unlike normal Snaps, Snapchat Stories last for 24 hours and can be viewed more than once. Teens like this feature as it allows them to share snapshots of their lives from the last 24 hours with all of their friends. There is also an option to share your story publically using the Our Story feature. Snapchat users can also browse through stories published by popular brands and celebrities.

Snapchat Memories
Snapchat now allows users to upload photos and saved Snaps from their device photo albums. Snapchat Memories was created so users could show each other their photos from the app. Memories can be shared as a story, directly to another friend or by showing a friend the album in real life.
Source:
https://www.webwise.ie/parents/explainer-what-is-snapchat-2/

I think it would be pretty cool if we could see stories from Cubecraft staff members like management, or others. Not only see their stories, but share snaps with them ourselves. Let me know what you guys think :D
Will just end up like their other social media accounts: dead or unpopular (or both)

To be honest, that would be a dope thing to see.
That would be a good feature to see what they are doing behind the scenes, how things are, how they make things, what they are working on, etc.
+1 from me. :)
I don't know exactly how long you've been around but you should know by now that they never share anything they are working on/behind the scenes: some staff members got network banned for doing so

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Will just end up like their other social media accounts: dead or unpopular (or both)

I don't know exactly how long you've been around but you should know by now that they never share anything they are working on/behind the scenes: some staff members got network banned for doing so
I'm here since Jun 25, 2016 but yeah, you never know that they are going to change things, lol. Also I'm not going to talk 'bout those network bans because I don't know the full story of them.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I'm here since Jun 25, 2016 but yeah, you never know that they are going to change things, lol. Also I'm not going to talk 'bout those network bans because I don't know the full story of them.
Nope, you totally do not know what happened to Nikoshka, Marieke and many others, right? :thinking:

Well, there's no need to do so anyway, there are many other things for sharing
If I could give a price for the most cherry picking person ever, it'd be yours

D

Deleted member 309509

Instead of Snapchat, they could post their story's and stuff at Instagram since more people has and it's more popular.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Nope, you totally do not know what happened to Nikoshka, Marieke and many others, right? :thinking:

I only know that they are network banned, Marieke for leaking stuff or something, not sure 'bout Niko. But as I said before: I don't know the full story of both sides, so I'm not going to answer on this anymore. Also this thread isn't 'bout network bans, it's 'bout Snapchat, just enjoy the thread man :)

D

Deleted member 309509

Why not both? ;)

I like the idea. Would be a nice addition. No harm in trying it.
Well, probably , if this get implement, will by just like Instagram, no very active, maybe cubecraft could upload more but I would be like Instagram after some time.

Anyways, I like the idea, I'm just giving my opinion.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
prize*
20952588_10154673409676906_7544465627176501248_n.gif

Reactions: Fliqa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom