Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
Recap: I’ve done 3 of these, I won the 1st one and Fionnjackp14 (at the time named PickleeePastaaa) won the 2nd, then I won again the 3rd time! Let’s see who can win this time!
Here are the tributes this time:
B9F66F5E-C142-42B4-AA9B-AEA5C06D6213.jpeg

Here’s the winner:
17EF519E-5701-42DC-87A7-9BE9E693DBC1.jpeg

So Mintypie231 gets their 1st win!
placements:
1st: Mintypie231
2nd: Coolzombiee
3rd: Lorilamb (me)
4th: Fionnjackp14
5th: ClomerDash
6th: Wave Master
check out every1! @Mintypie231 @coolzombiee @lorilambthecoolgamer @Fjackp14_ @cldash @Wave Master7S
 

ClomerDash

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2023
111
224
64
20
Romania
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Recap: I’ve done 3 of these, I won the 1st one and Fionnjackp14 (at the time named PickleeePastaaa) won the 2nd, then I won again the 3rd time! Let’s see who can win this time!
Here are the tributes this time:
View attachment 238683
Here’s the winner:
View attachment 238684
So Mintypie231 gets their 1st win!
placements:
1st: Mintypie231
2nd: Coolzombiee
3rd: Lorilamb (me)
4th: Fionnjackp14
5th: ClomerDash
6th: Wave Master
check out every1! @Mintypie231 @coolzombiee @lorilambthecoolgamer @Fjackp14_ @cldash @Wave Master7S
Uh, what is this? >.>"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sionnachh
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom