Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I dont think is the a smart way to go. The price, the time that would be needed to create it. Just seems like a little too much. The website and the server itself should be good for now.

Reactions: NanoNet

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Apps are normally harder works than websites, if you nee to update a website, you just need to close it for x amount of time. Whereas an app, you need to do that, AND people need to update the whole app. I say no, sorry.

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
No point anyway, use the browser on your phone, and anyway, if you used the app, you still need wi-fi/internet.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Im often using my phone for the forums and I think its working fine. Also the server is still in the state of bugfixing and stuff and then spending money for the all would be kind of a waste because people use their PCs more than their phone, atleast in my opinion

Reactions: WIZARD_LIZARD_98

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
This was already suggested a while back and I believe that the owners said that they wouldn't be involved in the development of this app. Someone then said that they would be able to make it, but it was very insecure because, for example, in the shop when you would buy a rank in the app, it would go through this guys paypal and then to the owners paypal and then one of thethe owners would have to do loads of manual stuff and blablablabla. Basically it wasn't a very popular idea in the end because of how insecure it would be with your money. If you understood any of this Gj beacuse I'm not good at putting my mind in to words :P! Anyway i should stop talking now.

That was weird

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom