Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Really, I think castle crafters is a splendid idea. After I get builder, I'm going to build a map of it. And, since a builders job is to build game maps and stuff like that, maybe I could try to turn this idea into a reality!!!!

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Really, I think castle crafters is a splendid idea. After I get builder, I'm going to build a map of it. And, since a builders job is to build game maps and stuff like that, maybe I could try to turn this idea into a reality!!!!
Uhm, first, make sure the owners are ok with it. Builders are assigned projects, if people don't want it, then you wasted your time making this.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Uhm, first, make sure the owners are ok with it. Builders are assigned projects, if people don't want it, then you wasted your time making this.
i know that, i mean i will build the idea in creative now, and then when i get builder, if they like this suggestion and it becomes a game, I would like to help bulid it. thats what i mean.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
i know that, i mean i will build the idea in creative now, and then when i get builder, if they like this suggestion and it becomes a game, I would like to help bulid it. thats what i mean.
You realize that you may not be guaranteed a builder position, but it is nice to have your hopes up :D

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
You realize that you may not be guaranteed a builder position, but it is nice to have your hopes up :D
i know, i mean IF i get builder. I do have my hopes up though. Like your signature says, nothing lasts forever. But im not going to let that get in the way of me wanting builder. Im going to keep trying for it until they tell me stop trying your never going to get it. Did what I just said make any sense?
:P

Beau2000

Nov 1, 2013
Pineapple land
i know, i mean IF i get builder. I do have my hopes up though. Like your signature says, nothing lasts forever. But im not going to let that get in the way of me wanting builder. Im going to keep trying for it until they tell me stop trying your never going to get it. Did what I just said make any sense?
:p
MAYBE! XD

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Castle crafters will be a game where there is 2-4 teams (Owners choice) They have 5-20 mins to create a caste around their flag. e.g Red team will have red flag. Its basically a capture the flag but you create the castles. There will be some gear in the chests at the starting area like armour food weapons redstone tnt etc. Winners are first to take the enemies flag 5 times. PLZ CHOOSE XD
THis is Block wars
I hope this isn't against the rules! XD

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
THis is Block wars
I hope this isn't against the rules! XD
Please do not necro post on a thread older than 2 weeks.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
Top Bottom