Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jamesm2w

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
(On Win10 - Bedrock Edition)

Tried to /registerreports, however, the text that pops up can't be clicked. At least for me.

Have noticed several accounts cheating/hacking (flying, firing arrows through walls, etc.), would like to report these.

Any help possible would be appreciated.

Reactions: QueenDinoCat

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I'm not sure if the settings for Windows 10 edition are identical to Java edition, but they should be similar. Make sure web links are enabled at options > chat settings.

javaw_2018-07-21_13-35-19.png

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
(On Win10 - Bedrock Edition)

Tried to /registerreports, however, the text that pops up can't be clicked. At least for me.

Have noticed several accounts cheating/hacking (flying, firing arrows through walls, etc.), would like to report these.

Any help possible would be appreciated.

Unfortunately links in chat on the Windows 10 Bedrock Edition cannot be clicked and followed. I'm quite sure there is no setting to enable it. Hopefully CubeCraft will be creating a way to register a Bedrock account for reports (as well as changing other things currently dependant on links in chat like the /link command) in the near future. Until then I suggest you register with a Java account if you have one so you can report Bedrock players that way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Top Bottom