Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OmarioYT

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hey,

I just added 65 EUR to PayPal to get a Diamond rank, i cant buy it now because it doesnt accept PayPal... Is there a way to do a private transaction?

Thanks

Reactions: JerrySox

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
The option where you could pay with Paypal got removed because of abuse.
People bought a rank on the website and asked their money back on Paypal but the rank stood on the server.
So that's why the option got removed.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Use a credit card or a parents card with permission, if they have PayPal you can ask if you can just use their card and then you can transfer the money to their account on PayPal(if they have one).

OmarioYT

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
The option where you could pay with Paypal got removed because of abuse.
People bought a rank on the website and asked their money back on Paypal but the rank stood on the server.
So that's why the option got removed.
How can i still pay with PayPal?

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
I live in the Netherlands, and no @JerrySox.
Do you have stores near you? Gas stations ect.. If so go in and ask for a Prepaid card. Put your money on there and continue back to the website. There will most likely be a fee to activate your card. Once you activate it you can continue to buy what you need.

OmarioYT

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
Do you have stores near you? Gas stations ect.. If so go in and ask for a Prepaid card. Put your money on there and continue back to the website. There will most likely be a fee to activate your card. Once you activate it you can continue to buy what you need.
Nope.. No gas station or any stores that accept sell some cards..

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Hello,

We don't accept PayPal due to the high amount of fraud that was being committed. We also don't accept private transactions.

You can still purchase using a credit/debit card and other local payment methods that may be available.

Thanks,
Joe.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hello,

We don't accept PayPal due to the high amount of fraud that was being committed. We also don't accept private transactions.

You can still purchase using a credit/debit card and other local payment methods that may be available.

Thanks,
Joe.
For me the only payment method is putting your card number in directly, which i dont trust the internet enough to do, we dont have any other form of payment here, gift cards have failed, Paysafe cards dont exist, visas are not international, and paypal we dont even want to bother with

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
For me the only payment method is putting your card number in directly, which i dont trust the internet enough to do, we dont have any other form of payment here, gift cards have failed, Paysafe cards dont exist, visas are not international, and paypal we dont even want to bother with

In that case you'll just have to hope to win a giveaway. I must reassure you that entering your payment details into our store/PaymentWall is safe.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!
Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Top Bottom