Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BBGUNONLY

Jan 11, 2021
I never had this before, but since today I just can't eat in Bedrock Eggwars on PS4. I get the eating animation, but after it finishes I still have all my food and my hunger bar hasn't changed.

I legit lost 2 matches because of this, I just couldn't eat so I couldn't heal or run. This is very frustrating, obviously.

It's not consistent as far as I could see in this short time. Sometimes I can eat, sometime's I can't. Whenever I couldn't eat, I respawned with the same hunger bar when I died. So for example, I died with 4/10 hunger and respawned with 4/10 hunger. So just after respawning I couldn't even run away.

My ping to the server is 12, so I doubt that's the problem. There were no other indicators that I could be lagging. I also rejoined the server but that didn't change anything.

I also kept seeing particles indicating I had a status effect active, but it seems like checking the status effects list is disabled in Bedrock Cubecraft.

Is this a common problem? How do you resolve this ingame? I really want to know what is happening and how I can possibly fix it.

Eggwars is one of my favorite modes but this really ruins it.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I never had this before, but since today I just can't eat in Bedrock Eggwars on PS4. I get the eating animation, but after it finishes I still have all my food and my hunger bar hasn't changed.

I legit lost 2 matches because of this, I just couldn't eat so I couldn't heal or run. This is very frustrating, obviously.

It's not consistent as far as I could see in this short time. Sometimes I can eat, sometime's I can't. Whenever I couldn't eat, I respawned with the same hunger bar when I died. So for example, I died with 4/10 hunger and respawned with 4/10 hunger. So just after respawning I couldn't even run away.

My ping to the server is 12, so I doubt that's the problem. There were no other indicators that I could be lagging. I also rejoined the server but that didn't change anything.

I also kept seeing particles indicating I had a status effect active, but it seems like checking the status effects list is disabled in Bedrock Cubecraft.

Is this a common problem? How do you resolve this ingame? I really want to know what is happening and how I can possibly fix it.

Eggwars is one of my favorite modes but this really ruins it.
its a bug and i think there working on it however you could always bugreport it here: https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom