Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraften22

Apr 25, 2016
i would REALLY like to join this server and play Eggwars (Moneywars) but my minecraft won't allow me to join any server in the 1.9 update but 1.8 works completly fine for me, so i would just wanna know if anyone could help me fix that

D

Deleted member 100818

hmm everyone can join the server, maybe you can restart your mc if that doesn't work restart your pc and if that doesn't work get some wifi...... :p

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
hmm everyone can join the server, maybe you can restart your mc if that doesn't work restart your pc and if that doesn't work get some wifi...... :p
This is possible to try , What is the warning ? That you cant join the server

Minecraften22

Apr 25, 2016
it won't even say there is connection it keeps doing the pinging thing and i waited like 5-10 minutes with nothing happening and the weird part is i can see how many users are on the server :(

Minecraften22

Apr 25, 2016
well i clearly have wifi if i can join servers in 1.8 xD and restarting MC i done so many times with nothing changing and restarting PC i did that and still nothing

D

Deleted member 100818

well i clearly have wifi if i can join servers in 1.8 xD and restarting MC i done so many times with nothing changing and restarting PC i did that and still nothing
I don't know what you can do maybe you can contact mojang, if that doesn't work buy a new pc :3

Minecraften22

Apr 25, 2016
I don't know what you can do maybe you can contact mojang, if that doesn't work buy a new pc :3
i hate contacting companies cuz all they say is RESTART YOUR CLIENT, PC, Or RESTART YOUR INTERNET and i really don't wanna wait a (what that feels like) a week for a answer thats Sh#t

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
If nothing of the possible ways works, I would say, delete Minecraft and re-install is back. Maybe there is something wrong in your Minecraft settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🎉
Hoshi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Skate!! 🥳
Hoshi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS FRONTYYYYY 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
Top Bottom