Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlusAussie

Apr 12, 2020
I've been playing Cubecraft for months, close to a year now, and my ability to chat has been fine. However, lately when I chat the people in my party, or really anyone in the server says it's not showing up for them. I've purchased a VIP status, and changed my gamertag colour, but that won't show up when I type either. I'm not muted, and I've tried appealing but the website says I have nothing to appeal. There's nothing wrong with my settings in either Cubecraft or Minecraft. Just to be sure I've even set every setting back to default, but nothing is working. I've checked my microsoft account and everything is set to Everybody, so that's fine. Ive tried basically everything but I'm at a loss. I really need the ability to chat, especially since my mic is broken and I'm unable to audibly chat with anyone in an Xbox party. Please help.

Reactions: YoungPablo
D

Deleted member 469419

Perhaps you should to reinstall your minecraft, idk, your bug is so rare... What tell you when you tried to send the message?

Have you any mod installed?

Reactions: PlusAussie

PlusAussie

Apr 12, 2020
No mods, and I've reinstalled Minecraft countless times over the past few weeks. It doesn't give any particular message, it just sends what I said into the chat. However, everyone says they can't see what I said while I still can

D

Deleted member 469419

No mods, and I've reinstalled Minecraft countless times over the past few weeks. It doesn't give any particular message, it just sends what I said into the chat. However, everyone says they can't see what I said while I still can

Idk, try to contact @marcoslater

Or see some tutorials...

sorry, I cannot help you with this

D

Deleted member 469419

I've done that, they've given me an automated msg that doesn't help
Thanks anyways

Then, though you have already contacted marcoslater, you should contact him again explaining the error.

Good luck with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom