Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlusAussie

Apr 12, 2020
I've been playing Cubecraft for months, close to a year now, and my ability to chat has been fine. However, lately when I chat the people in my party, or really anyone in the server says it's not showing up for them. I've purchased a VIP status, and changed my gamertag colour, but that won't show up when I type either. I'm not muted, and I've tried appealing but the website says I have nothing to appeal. There's nothing wrong with my settings in either Cubecraft or Minecraft. Just to be sure I've even set every setting back to default, but nothing is working. I've checked my microsoft account and everything is set to Everybody, so that's fine. Ive tried basically everything but I'm at a loss. I really need the ability to chat, especially since my mic is broken and I'm unable to audibly chat with anyone in an Xbox party. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom