Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
My suggestion:
My suggestion is to make a function to cancel your /report

How would it work:
Just like making your report, you use a command to cancel it. Something like /cancel report [name]

Note: you can’t use this command anymore when a moderator has already looked at you report

Why this should be implemented?
This would be useful when you accidentally report the wrong person or realize a few minutes after your report that the player doesn’t really break a rule (anymore). For example, when you /report someone to fast and later you realize they weren’t cheating but were just lagging. This would save some time for moderators since they will have to look at your report 5-10 minutes till being sure that the player isn’t breaking the rule. If you already know this yourself, you can just cancel your report what will save the moderator 5-10 minutes.

Abuse:
/reports are limited to 3 reports a day. If you cancel your /report you won’t get it back. This is to prevent abuse of this command. Otherwise you can keep spamming /reports and cancel them afterwards and continue sending new ones.

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
I think this is a great suggestion to add this in cubecraft but i think this should be implented at the website too.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This needs to be added! Way too many times has someone reported someone, realized they were wrong and now they have to waste moderators time. It’s a +1 from me I think this would make the report process more efficient. (I would also like this on the report website)

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
I've not came across many hackers in the time i have been playing on cube but there has been a few times when i reported someone whom i didn't mean to so i like this suggestion 😊

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
My suggestion:

How would it work:
Just like making your report, you use a command to cancel it. Something like /cancel report [name]

Note: you can’t use this command anymore when a moderator has already looked at you report

This would be useful when you accidentally report the wrong person or realize a few minutes after your report that the player doesn’t really break a rule (anymore). For example, when you /report someone to fast and later you realize they weren’t cheating but were just lagging. This would save some time for moderators since they will have to look at your report 5-10 minutes till being sure that the player isn’t breaking the rule. If you already know this yourself, you can just cancel your report what will save the moderator 5-10 minutes.

Abuse:
/reports are limited to 3 reports a day. If you cancel your /report you won’t get it back. This is to prevent abuse of this command. Otherwise you can keep spamming /reports and cancel them afterwards and continue sending new ones.

Yeah, this is a good idea. I think it would be very good, since there are people who sometimes make mistakes when using the /report either because they have the wrong name or something else.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t play java, but I like the idea! It will be helpful to people who think someone is cheating but later learns they aren’t. +1 :)

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Mwa, I’d think if you report someone, you are sure about the player breaking the rules. However, some people may have issues with this. So for the people that struggle with this it could be usefull. I’ll vote yes as it seems a good idea!

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
Yes, it is true, the same thing happens to me when i going to do /report to any hacker and I use the tab.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
My suggestion:

How would it work:

Abuse:
I honestly think this is true, it would help the problem that it could waste a moderators time because you could find out that you sent a false report and you’d be able to revoke it. I like the idea that you won’t get the report back because there are people that would live to abuse the fact that you could keep getting them back which would be mayhem for moderators

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom