Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
So basically, on the jungle map you can land on the leaves directly after the game starts and fall down on another island, instantly killing the very likely unprepared person below. It's just annoying really when you die before the game even starts.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I disagree.
In order to prevent this from happening, the Designer team will have to put other blocks than leaves, which will ruin the map's design.
Why I don't think it is worth doing?
There is a chance for this to happen, but it happens quite rarely.
Some people haven't even discovered this, perhaps because the classic style glass/clay cages are way more common.
Sure, when it happens it is annoying, but there isn't really a block that will replace the leaves fully and make it look good enough.
That's what i think.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think it is very OP but I don't think it can be changed because you would have to change the structure of the whole map, it's a part of the game that I feel that can make games faster and people would have to prepare for it.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
As this can be a very challenging to beat once you have noticed this is a common practice for some players, you must remember the name of the game. SkyWars, a war within the sky (or void if you must), once the players are released from the cages, you are exposed to all forms of challenge and certain contact from the other players striving to survive.

In cubecraft we have a very competitive community of "pvpers". Meaning that we have some very quick thinking individuals who are immediately ready to conquer and take out the competition.

However yes our maps can be changed to better incorporate all players from all levels of experience, we do appreciate input like this. I am sure a Level Designer will see this to be interesting.

:D

Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom