Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 10, 2022
if i were to change my mc account is it possible to migrate my rank to the new account. I have emerald rank İ have problems i cant fix with the one i have right now and i need to get a new account (account isnt banned or anythng i just have problems with my mail). Is it possible the remove the rank from my current one and add the rank to the new one. I can prove this is my account too much peoples know me. Just I cannot reach my e-mail it was created long time ago and I don't remember password and I don't use this phone so there are no way that I can save my account because of Minecraft wants migrate my account to Microsoft and I cant because of the reason that I said. Please make contact with me. Thanks have a great day.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! Unfortunately, we do not transfer ranks anymore :(.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Marked as Resolved.

Feb 10, 2022
Hi! Unfortunately, we do not transfer ranks anymore :(.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Marked as Resolved.
I can guess your reasons but I can prove that I bought this ranks and this account is totally my account. Can you please tell me why are you guys no longer transfer ranks if we cant transfer my ranks i dont think i will play anymore. I am sorry for being persistent but ye my account going to be deleted. and an emerald rank worth is 1700 Türkish lira. If you cant understand how big money is it you can think it as 1700€. I urge you to empathize with me on how important it is for me. Please let me talk with admins owners etc. who can do this. I can understand your concerns your thoughts .As I said before I can prove everything My nick is Seemih, I am 160 level, most of mods and admins know me. That trasnfer is very important for me. I spent my 5 years on cubecraft. I play this server more than most of mods and admins. I deserve more than a ''no''. Thanks for taking the time for me. if you want contact with me on DC it is Seemih#3689

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mismut
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom