Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which map idea is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey9009

Jul 25, 2021
Hi how are you? I really love playing on CubeCraft, its my favourite server. I especially love playing Egg Wars as it is really good! (I even have a youtube channel where i play egg wars (pls subscribe called Joey9009) Anyway, the question I wanted to ask you is: can I make a custom egg wars map and then show the build team? Maybe it could get uploaded as a new map? If not, then would you please try and bring some of the Java maps into Bedrock? They are really cool especially Tea Party, Aztec and Dwarven. I would really love to play on those maps or some new ones because the old ones are starting to get a bit..well...boring to play on over and over again. I also have a few map suggestions here:

Cherry Blossom
Eastern (Chinese themed)
Music
City

I think they would make really good maps.

Last but not least, there are only 3 maps for mega, so maybe one new one for that?

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
There is a sub forum called “Map Submissions” where you can submit your maps (for nearly every game). However, this sub forum is closed since like December 2020 so at this moment you can’t submit them anymore unfortunately :(.

Reactions: penmen

Joey9009

Jul 25, 2021
There is a sub forum called “Map Submissions” where you can submit your maps (for nearly every game). However, this sub forum is closed since like December 2020 so at this moment you can’t submit them anymore unfortunately :(.
ahh ok thanks man

Reactions: Egg🥚
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png