Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phil_

Jan 13, 2017
Imo the player count would increase if it wasnt for most of their games would be in stupid 1.9+ ,_,
and i mean:
lucky islands, blockband, pvp, arcade, minerware, uhc, freebuild, survival games, blockwars, tower defense
like please i dont want to deal with the stupid cooldown attack thingy and it makes the server more boring

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I mean why make Arcade, Tower Defense, Blockband, Freebuild, and Minerware compatible with 1.8? I get why Blockwars, UHC (dead), Survival Games could be made into 1.8 games. But why the others?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The 2 most popular games (Skywars and Eggwars according to me) are playable in the 1.8 version of Minecraft in CubeCraft. Why do you want more games in the 1.8 version of Minecraft in CubeCraft? I mean 1.12 has already been released and Minecraft is and will only go higher and higher.

QuanTaun

Apr 18, 2017
USA
The 2 most popular games (Skywars and Eggwars according to me) are playable in the 1.8 version of Minecraft in CubeCraft. Why do you want more games in the 1.8 version of Minecraft in CubeCraft? I mean 1.12 has already been released and Minecraft is and will only go higher and higher.

Since 1.9 (we all know as the combat update) it has been harder to fight for people, things like timing your hits and "cool down" effects make it harder to play. I love lucky-block wars and i would be happy to be able to play it in 1.8, I do not understand playing arcade in 1.8 though. also PvP should have this aspect, removing the Elyctra aspect though. Mainly the PvP oriented games should have a choice between 1.8 and 1.9, because of the combat aspect.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Since 1.9 (we all know as the combat update) it has been harder to fight for people, things like timing your hits and "cool down" effects make it harder to play. I love lucky-block wars and i would be happy to be able to play it in 1.8, I do not understand playing arcade in 1.8 though. also PvP should have this aspect, removing the Elyctra aspect though. Mainly the PvP oriented games should have a choice between 1.8 and 1.9, because of the combat aspect.
Well, I'd simple say ''Go learn to PvP in 1,9+''. Maybe it's a bit difficult for some, but you can ask some help and tips from others who can PvP in 1.9+.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Imo the player count would increase if it wasnt for most of their games would be in stupid 1.9+ ,_,
and i mean:
lucky islands, blockband, pvp, arcade, minerware, uhc, freebuild, survival games, blockwars, tower defense
like please i dont want to deal with the stupid cooldown attack thingy and it makes the server more boring
agree with it.
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom