Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
The way to ask to add a game is just what you did here,

But if people likes it then it should be come maybe,

if people dont want it then it doesnt come on the server :)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft removed some very original games, I think this was a very bad idea. Even if I didn't like it, it was still original and should be added back. Speed Eggwars should definetly be added back too

Very bad decision by Cubecraft to remove there original games.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I wish I could see this minigame back, I never played it, and I would like to have the chance to play it.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Even with (i think) 17 alts voting agree, they weren't necessary to have 25 real agree votes xd

Reactions: Matriox

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Perhaps it could be a featured game? I think that'd be cool – I've never actually played Bingo before on Cube .. Blockband would also be cool, it looked pretty fun from what I've seen, but I know it's not for everyone 😅. That's why I think it would be nice as a featured game, one of those two games or even both.. since I know a lot of people have been asking for it.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey multigamer, thanks for your suggestion and we're sorry for the wait.

At this time, getting Bingo onto CubeCraft Java again will be very time consuming and technically challenging - we've made lots of changes since it was removed and have more in the works making it exponentially more difficult over time.

It would definitely be in featured games if it was on the network, there are much more exciting features that we want to put our resources into instead of a featured game like Bingo.

However, in the event that we put Bingo on Bedrock then we'd put the time into placing it into the Java featured games list since we'd already be working on it. Bingo on Bedrock isn't something we have planned at this moment in time so we're going to mark this idea as denied for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom