Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DogG0d

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2019
Netherlands
what is litturally disallowed with skyscraper, altough isn't it needed, but what is disallowed with skyscraper, and why is there even a filter on signs, the only ones who sees it is max 6 people and it's also not even accurate, or is a scraper really not allowed, what bad thing can the word 'Scraper' mean.this sign filter is useless, the only thing where it couldn't be nice is on skywars. but it's also just broken, if this word could mean something bad, maybe it is, idk what, the only thing i find is just a TOOL and scraper site, if this isn't allowed, should the whole sign just be disallowed? cuz it could possibly mean something bad in a way where no one looks at that word.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
It may be blocked because of what word is formed when you remove the S, E and second R. I hope there's a way the sign filter can be changed to allow this, but either way I think the sign filter needs to stay, otherwise people would be able to use signs to bypass things that are blocked in the chat filter.

DogG0d

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2019
Netherlands
It may be blocked because of what word is formed when you remove the S, E and second R. I hope there's a way the sign filter can be changed to allow this, but either way I think the sign filter needs to stay, otherwise people would be able to use signs to bypass things that are blocked in the chat filter.
but this is not how a filter works, i have a word of 10 letters, i remove evcerything from it, hey look, it's a bad word, if there should be a sign filter, pls make it just good, otherwise should thousand normal words also be disallowed if you look at it like this, if it was like with dashes or weird letters or an non existing word which has a bad word in it, okay but this is just broken and how should i otherwise type it, not every word has an alternative word. it might not be the most important thing but also it should work correctly

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom