Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jelmerch2007

Nov 1, 2020
Idk about shortcuts, but you could do it faster to get the gold medal instead of messing up a jump at 0:03, and not take your time at 0:08
Dude i got the gold medal easy af xD. I just want to go wrpace. But that is very hard

Reactions: Josher

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Like Hippir said, if you can make the jump at 0:03 it will save you some time. I tried to beat this and took me a little bit over 10 minutes to do the shortcuts. Not all of them are perfect even my run can be perfected if I time the correctly. But I did Library 1 in 14:645. So it's possible to have 14:300 for sure, but it'll be hard and will cost a lot of grinding time.

EDIT: I found out you don't have to time the jump on 0:08 with a double jump. If you just jump at the last pixel of the block you can make the jump as well. I recorded my run and having a 13:664 run.

Last edited:

Jelmerch2007

Nov 1, 2020
Like Hippir said, if you can make the jump at 0:03 it will save you some time. I tried to beat this and took me a little bit over 10 minutes to do the shortcuts. Not all of them are perfect even my run can be perfected if I time the correctly. But I did Library 1 in 14:645. So it's possible to have 14:300 for sure, but it'll be hard and will cost a lot of grinding time.

EDIT: I found out you don't have to time the jump on 0:08 with a double jump. If you just jump at the last pixel of the block you can make the jump as well. I recorded my run and having a 13:664 run.
Wtf i got a new record and it was a 13.888. And the record on the site was a 13.961 or something but now you got faster so if I want the record on the site do I have to go even faster.
I found a faster shortcut so yea.
Btw do you use a texture pack or why are all your blocks so mush brighter.

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom