Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dukkiedodo

Dec 8, 2019
When i started a game of lucky islands i got kicked for flying immediatly (ofc i was not really flying) but now i'm scared to get banned. can i play again?

saztper9

Jan 6, 2020
well if you get kicked for flying, then it was ncp that kicked you, NOT sentinel. And no, you cant get banned if you get kicked for flying. You can get kicked for flying if you get stuck in a block, get stuck in the air somehow, or even by lag

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
It happens a lot when you are lagging when they let you out of the cages. It happens to everyone at least once. Were you stuck in a block or lagging at the time?

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
It happens a lot when you are lagging when they let you out of the cages. It happens to everyone at least once. Were you stuck in a block or lagging at the time?

Yeah, and it usually happens because of the lag that the person have, You can keep playing but I'll recommend you to make sure and check your internet , getting a Ethernet cable can help you a lot.

D

Deleted member 492126

Gonna lock this thread as the question has been answered. If you do get banned, you can appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

If you have any other questions feel free to create another thread or start a conversation with me :)

- Locked & moved to support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom