Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes I have Some. Go to options-->video setting-->attack indicator:hotbar, than can you see When you do have to beat.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1.8 pvp is getting the crit chain started first and then spam clicking thats why its easy,

1.9 pvp is timing, so as for advice id suggest just practice practice practice

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes I have Some. Go to options-->video setting-->attack indicator:hotbar, than can you see When you do have to beat.
10/10 would recommend
as for that if you want to get even more open than using an axe/sword in main hand and a bow in the off hand when you can if they also have a bow then still do it and dodge if you have no bow and a shield block arrows with the shield
if they have a shield out it is better to hit with the axe then switch to the sword because an axe temporarily disables shields the sword will just recharge faster

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Everyone else put their comments about general PvP. Get to know how to use the off-hand -- it's essentially an extra item slot and can save you a lot of time.

Generally, your best food should go in the off-hand (gapples -> steak/cooked pork -> other cooked meats -> other food). Your off-hand is versatile that it can be used for anything you need the most (e.g. need to block arrows => use a shield). I don't recommend a bow on the off-hand unless you're 200% sure you can land the shot or it's not FFA/duels (arrows disappear if you shoot them at the ground).

In short:

The advantages of the off-hand:
+You can use your items a little bit faster than switching main-hand slots and back.
+Acts as a 10th "hotbar" slot.
+Versatile.

Disadvantages:
-Cumbersome. You can accidentally use your off-hand when you don't want to.
-Unloading a loaded bow is harder. You can either shoot the arrow at the ground if you can recover arrows or you have to put it back in your main hotbar and load the bow back in.
-Enemies will know what you're holding in the off-hand. Sometimes it's better to hide certain items in your hotbar instead.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom