Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
@NanoNet XD I'm not a noob, I do know lol
They have nearly the same purposes- both have been used to make operating systems..

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
@Younisco Yes, you could maybe read to some file or import a module to do it, but the language is not designed for that. At all.

@NanoNet YAML is tedious?
Just get an editor that does it for you xD
Well my brother didn't exactly import it / copy it, he did it for his computer science exam. :]

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
It's not copying.. Some things require a module

But it is definitely possible without a module, just would be hard lol

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
python.png

On a more serious note, learn everything and decide what's most appropriate.

C is nice for fairly low-level applications development - for a desktop program, I'd usually expect it to be written in C or C++ (C is, in most regards, a subset of C++ so you can learn C first and then start using C++ features or just go for full-on C++.)

C++ is similar to Java because Java was heavily influenced by C and C++, and they're both object-oriented.

Python is generally a nice language to learn with because it's syntax is similar to English in a lot of respects. It removes most of the brackets and is picky about newlines, tabs and spaces, but usually an IDE or editor (Pycharm <3) will tell you about that. There's a nice document called PEP-8 that documents the standard.

Java generally scales well for large web applications, although people seem to see it as fairly antiquated these days. That said, it's a lovely language to write in, and the standard library and documentation makes it pretty easy to do almost anything if you want to.

Reactions: NanoNet

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
python.png

On a more serious note, learn everything and decide what's most appropriate.

C is nice for fairly low-level applications development - for a desktop program, I'd usually expect it to be written in C or C++ (C is, in most regards, a subset of C++ so you can learn C first and then start using C++ features or just go for full-on C++.)

C++ is similar to Java because Java was heavily influenced by C and C++, and they're both object-oriented.

Python is generally a nice language to learn with because it's syntax is similar to English in a lot of respects. It removes most of the brackets and is picky about newlines, tabs and spaces, but usually an IDE or editor (Pycharm <3) will tell you about that. There's a nice document called PEP-8 that documents the standard.

Java generally scales well for large web applications, although people seem to see it as fairly antiquated these days. That said, it's a lovely language to write in, and the standard library and documentation makes it pretty easy to do almost anything if you want to.

That comic made my day xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom