Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wildboy1616

Jul 22, 2021
Hey guys, I'm new to these forums but i joined to ask one thing. Today when playing eggwars quads I saw a guy with a cage i liked. I wanted to ask you guys for help on helping me identify the cage. It looked like an airport since it had two landing strips and it had an ATV tower. That's all i remember. If anyone knows what cage this is or has a picture of it it would be greatly appreciated!

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, welcome to the forums and I hope you’ll stay longer! Sadly I don’t know which cage that is since I don’t have a lot of cages. Maybe if you take a screenshot next time you see it and show it to a staff member they’ll know? I’m sure they’ll happily help you so do not hesitate to ask!! Have a good day :)

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Hey guys, I'm new to these forums but i joined to ask one thing. Today when playing eggwars quads I saw a guy with a cage i liked. I wanted to ask you guys for help on helping me identify the cage. It looked like an airport since it had two landing strips and it had an ATV tower. That's all i remember. If anyone knows what cage this is or has a picture of it it would be greatly appreciated!
Hellooow!!
Is it this cage? You can buy it on the Marketplace 💜

C6F4E55E-D1D2-4D2F-9C2E-BE9AAD3F1D0A.jpeg

Wildboy1616

Jul 22, 2021
Hi, welcome to the forums and I hope you’ll stay longer! Sadly I don’t know which cage that is since I don’t have a lot of cages. Maybe if you take a screenshot next time you see it and show it to a staff member they’ll know? I’m sure they’ll happily help you so do not hesitate to ask!! Have a good day :)
Thank you for the advice but someone found the exact cage i was referring to. Again, thanks for the help!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom