Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 15, 2017
I think to make things more customizable and add cages for the soul well where if you roll and win it you can use that cage just to make more use out of the spins so that if you win more games than you can have better more cages. But you could still keep the rank exclusive cages. cages such as
Tree Cage-leaves
Ice Cage
barrier cage
red cage
orange cage
yellow cage
green cage
blue cage
purple cage
etc.
rainbow cage
party cage

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I know your thinking about hypixel mystery box But sadly, this is not hypixel that's cubecraft.
Also, you can get cages by buying them with vanity points, or cubelets. Another thing you can
gain the more exclusive cages by reaching level 50.

Apr 15, 2017
I know your thinking about hypixel mystery box But sadly, this is not hypixel that's cubecraft.
Also, you can get cages by buying them with vanity points, or cubelets. Another thing you can
gain the more exclusive cages by reaching level 50.

heres the thing though there aren't enough options so if there more it would encourage people to play to get cubeleets then get more cages to show off to their friends

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think to make things more customizable and add cages for the soul well where if you roll and win it you can use that cage just to make more use out of the spins so that if you win more games than you can have better more cages. But you could still keep the rank exclusive cages.

So your afk in the game xD
Any sorry but yes I made a thread about it and sent it to tacos but yes I forgot this so ill add it :D

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
heres the thing though there aren't enough options so if there more it would encourage people to play to get cubeleets then get more cages to show off to their friends
I think there might be a vanity update, where they will be adding more items and stuff.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's nice and all that you're suggesting more cages but atleast include examples of Cages that you want to see in the next "Vanity Update".
It really doesn't help Cube if you suggest something without any examples whatsoever.

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx
Apr 15, 2017
I know but I am saying that you can win those from spinning cubeletes instead of just buying a rank and these cages will be very hard to get.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I know but I am saying that you can win those from spinning cubeletes instead of just buying a rank and these cages will be very hard to get.
Then it's a no.
Ranks already have little to no perks. I don't think players should be able to get those cages from Cubelets without having the required rank.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
These already exist.
Not Red
barrier cage
No chance, cages stay so you can make use this cage to make yourself nearly untouchable in eggwars with obby
Leaf cage would be obnoxious to look out of/at
ice cafe could be used to get water easily in skywars
Buy a rank for the coloured cages that require a rank,
orange is 1 you can find in a cubelet already
What is the difference between a party cage and a rainbow cage anyways?

Apr 15, 2017
Not Red

No chance, cages stay so you can make use this cage to make yourself nearly untouchable in eggwars with obby
Leaf cage would be obnoxious to look out of/at
ice cafe could be used to get water easily in skywars
Buy a rank for the coloured cages that require a rank,
orange is 1 you can find in a cubelet already
What is the difference between a party cage and a rainbow cage anyway

OMG it means that at the beginning you are in your cage then you can show that off to your friends lkike the cages you are in before the game starts and the party cage flashes different colors rainbow and rainbow just stays

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think to make things more customizable and add cages for the soul well where if you roll and win it you can use that cage just to make more use out of the spins so that if you win more games than you can have better more cages. But you could still keep the rank exclusive cages. cages such as
Tree Cage-leaves
Ice Cage
barrier cage
red cage
orange cage
yellow cage
green cage
blue cage
purple cage
etc.
rainbow cage
party cage
A vanity update should be comming out soon.
Btw, some of the cages are already availible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom