Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 1.12 tile cage

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
0:24 Can't be implemented at the moment because it'd have problems on some versions.
0:36 There's already a color changing cage in CC
1:05 My favorite one
As far as I know, all of the cages from
1:39 can't be implemented
Good job, they all look cool :D

Reactions: Jevmen

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
0:24 Can't be implemented at the moment because it'd have problems on some versions.
0:36 There's already a color changing cage in CC
1:05 My favorite one
As far as I know, all of the cages from
1:39 can't be implemented
Good job, they all look cool :D
say the name of the cage pls
on 0:36 are 2 cages

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
There's an alternative method which may seem more complicated to start with but it's much faster to make moving blocks once you're familiar with it because you don't have to change each block individually.

He's something I made with it, which is quite similar to your yellow snake cage:

You can use different types of structure blocks to save a regions of your world. You can use the 'corner' structure block to mark the limits of the volume you want to save. Use the 'save' block to save the blocks in the area with a name (it also allows you to see the white lines surrounding the region).
2018-08-17_14.45.43.png
The 'load' structure block pastes the saved blocks anywhere you want in the world. By saving multiple areas of blocks in slightly different positions, if you use 'load' blocks to paste them in the same location one after the other, you can make it look like the blocks are moving (similar to your command block tutorial). This technique is more similar to stop-motion films, where each frame can be made individually then pasted over the last to update the picture.

Diagram.png

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
There's an alternative method which may seem more complicated to start with but it's much faster to make moving blocks once you're familiar with it because you don't have to change each block individually.

He's something I made with it, which is quite similar to your yellow snake cage:

You can use different types of structure blocks to save a regions of your world. You can use the 'corner' structure block to mark the limits of the volume you want to save. Use the 'save' block to save the blocks in the area with a name (it also allows you to see the white lines surrounding the region).
View attachment 147989
The 'load' structure block pastes the saved blocks anywhere you want in the world. By saving multiple areas of blocks in slightly different positions, if you use 'load' blocks to paste them in the same location one after the other, you can make it look like the blocks are moving (similar to your command block tutorial). This technique is more similar to stop-motion films, where each frame can be made individually then pasted over the last to update the picture.

View attachment 147990
I dont know how to use structure blocks :(

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom