Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Farwell CubeCraft 👋

So it's been around two week since I'm in holidays and I've been enjoying some time by doing the things I enjoy the most.
After around two weeks of doing this, I realized it was something I enjoyed and should keep doing instead of playing games, and that's why I decided to stop playing games. I also stop playing games to focus on my life.
Stopping playing games also means I will not play on CubeCraft anymore, stopping playing games doesn't mean completely stopping; I will just try not to play as often as in the past.

I won't leave the translation team, I can translate without playing games, and hopefully they'll keep me :)

My story on this server was really short, I still managed to meet a few people that I will mention here.
@craftinggamer999, you like to talk during team events x)
@Headqche, hopefully you can sleep well even if you fail levels on Overcooked ≧◡≦ You're the first one I've played with when I joined the translation team.
@JokeKaedee, you're an insane person and very supportive person
psst I still need to teach you r6 O.o
@KristN, :scaredhamster: :)))
@Matriox, :unsure:
@Nyvil, NYVIL! Haven't met you trough CubeCraft but you know you'll always be my legend, love you :heart:
@Susmot, :peepoSus: you're also the first one I played with from the translation team :)
@Technosword, you will still be my favorite README coder :D

Wish all the best for everyone and hopefully you'll succeed in whatever you wish to do 🍀
~ Krypton the lone wolf 🐺

Pssst, don't forget to apply for the awesome translation team :D

Last edited by a moderator:

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Aw, Flo. I'm sorry to hear about things not going well for you. Hopefully, you will figure things out and you'll feel better after taking some time for yourself and taking care of yourself. I'm glad you will still be part of the Translation Team though!
You do still have to teach me how to play R6 lmao, I keep forgetting, sorry :(. We'll make plans soon, alright? :) And we'll obviously keep in touch <3. I love you too!

D

Deleted member 576174

Glad you'll still be in the team! Good choice to focus on your personal life, always prioritize that before online activities.
That's a team I would never leave by myself <3

Best of luck for the future! ;)
<3
Thanks, same goes to you :D

Aw, Flo. I'm sorry to hear about things not going well for you. Hopefully, you will figure things out and you'll feel better after taking some time for yourself and taking care of yourself. I'm glad you will still be part of the Translation Team though!
You do still have to teach me how to play R6 lmao, I keep forgetting, sorry :(. We'll make plans soon, alright? :) And we'll obviously keep in touch <3. I love you too!
Aw, don't be sorry, it's just a game x) You still need to teach me Valorant though xD
You know where to message me if you want to do anything with me, just talk or hop in a call to talk about anything.

Don't forget to visit us every now and then! 🥺
I will try my best 😔

Last edited by a moderator:

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him

Farwell CubeCraft 👋

So it's been around two week since I'm in holidays and I've been enjoying some time alone by doing the things I enjoy the most.
I'm doing some downhill and I'm getting a new bike soon, I enjoy freeriding and I bought myself new skis last year (ask me if interested) and I'm developing a project with a few people.
After around two weeks of doing this, even though it was all alone I realized it was something I enjoyed and should keep doing instead of playing games, and that's why I decided to stop playing games...
I've had for quite some time mental problems that are explained on this thread if you're interested. I also stop playing games to focus on my lone wolf life.
Stopping playing games also means I will not play on CubeCraft anymore, stopping playing games doesn't mean completely stopping; I will just try not to play as often as in the past. Hopefully I will find someone to share my life with, although I've personally already found someone..
Now if you ask me, it's nothing really big me stopping playing games as I've always played games alone and never got anyone to play with. I will eventually play like once a month with good mates..

I won't leave the translation team, I can translate without playing games, and hopefully they'll keep me :)
If you want to send me messages you can if you share a server with me; Krypton#7331

My story on this server was really short, I haven't made friends on CubeCraft yet I managed to enjoy my time playing on the server. I still managed to meet a few people that I will mention here.
@craftinggamer999, you like to talk during team events x)
@Headqche, hopefully you can sleep well even if you fail levels on Overcooked ≧◡≦ You're the first one I've played with when I joined the translation team.
@JokeKaedee, hopefully we won't lose contact, I think I've said it so many time that you get annoyed; but you're an insane person and very supportive, I love you :heart:
psst I still need to teach you r6 O.o
@KristN, :scaredhamster: :)))
@Matriox, :unsure:
@Nyvil, NYVIL! Haven't met you trough CubeCraft but you know you'll always be my legend, love you :heart:
@Susmot, :peepoSus: you're also the first one I played with from the translation team :)
@Technosword, you will still be my favorite README coder :D

As I said I haven't met a lot of people but my mental just stops me from meeting people and making friends.

Wish all the best for everyone and hopefully you'll succeed in whatever you wish to do 🍀
~ Krypton the lone wolf 🐺

Pssst, don't forget to apply for the awesome translation team :D
Yes i like talking in events, pretty fun knowing u, thanks for remembering me good luck in life <3

Reactions: meliodas9463808
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom