Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloysto

Jul 27, 2016
Hey i'm trying to buy a rank and it is asking me for my address and my city and stuff, why exactly does cubecraft need these things for me to buy a not real thing.

TY
~Cloy

L

Lightning McQueen

Just to make sure that england isnt your city

jk idk maybe for verification or something

Reactions: SanCookie

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hello,

It is not us that specifically ask for Personal information, it's part of the Billing information Buycraft asks you for.

The information we collect about you
We collect and store only the information that you specifically enter into the Buycraft website, apart from your IP address which is automatically logged.

How we use your information
We only use your personal information to enable you to use the services that Buycraft offer. We do not use your email address for spam purposes, and we will only contact you when an important notification from us is required.
Source: https://www.buycraft.net/info/legal

Protecting your data
All personal information stored on Buycrafts servers is encrypted, and the data has restricted access only to our highly trained system administrators.

Disclosing your data
Your personal information is never disclosed to the outer public, and is only viewable by our support team when you have opened a support ticket using our support panel. We never disclose or sell your personal information to third party companies, however the management of Buycraft may request to view your account data under circumstances that we feel appropriate.

I hope that answers your question, feel free to speak to Joe Henry on discord or myself if you have any other questions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom