Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
No the payments never made it past payment wall, my point is that they are scamming us as well as the cube craft server. Mac should consider switching away from Payment wall.
So you received no email?
Email sales@cubecraft.net regardless. Also, you should stop spamming transactions if you want to prevent that. You should also think again about this server scamming people.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
So you received no email?
Email sales@cubecraft.net regardless. Also, you should stop spamming transactions if you want to prevent that. You should also think again about this server scamming people.
Thats not what I was implying, I believe that Payment wall is scamming the server as well as its members. I've reached out to support but haven't had a response in over a week. Im asking Mac if theres another way i can Pay. I love cube craft and theres no way they're scamming Us or me.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Thats not what I was implying, I believe that Payment wall is scamming the server as well as its members. I've reached out to support but haven't had a response in over a week. Im asking Mac if theres another way i can Pay. I love cube craft and theres no way they're scamming Us or me.
There is no other way to pay. Payment wall has been reliable so they are using it for now.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Ahh ok gotcha! Payment Wall is a real hassle :0 As i think you can tell! anyway, going to try to get my money back and try again, how did you buy your rank? what Kind of card and did you slowly upgrade. I want to see what works to get the rank!
PayPal was removed because people charged back, got their money and kept their rank, then got banned. Once they got banned, they threatened to sue CCG so that's why they just removed it.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Ahh ok gotcha! Payment Wall is a real hassle :0 As i think you can tell! anyway, going to try to get my money back and try again, how did you buy your rank? what Kind of card and did you slowly upgrade. I want to see what works to get the rank!
I used an American express visa credit card for this. When a transaction does not work, check your email. Payment wall will notify your card provider and they will email you if you allow such all a transaction.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I used an American express visa credit card for this. When a transaction does not work, check your email. Payment wall will notify your card provider and they will email you if you allow such all a transaction.
KK, I used amex as well, they Fraud alerted me but I called and told them to send the payment through, nothing happened, I'll try again! You are very helpful! I will reach out to you for problems in the future if thats fine with you! ;)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
KK, I used amex as well, they Fraud alerted me but I called and told them to send the payment through, nothing happened, I'll try again! You are very helpful! I will reach out to you for problems in the future if thats fine with you! ;)
Yeah I'm fine with that. Just start a conversation when neccesary!

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Hello, yesterday i attempted to buy gold rank. it took me to paymentwall and i filled everything out porbably around 15 times, but it came bringing me to a page with a sad face saying "Tranaction Wasn't Completed!". it dosent say why it wasnt completed or it dosent give me an error code, it gives me aboslutely no way to fix it. dont know why its not working, but can you help me out cubecraft? thanks!
Its either you have not enough money in your account
Maybe Store is down
Read carefully the Error it happened to me and my problem was I needed to use another credit card

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Top Bottom