Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

To begin with this suggestion is more of a "better" version of @Wintrie 's one.

So the point is that you should be able to buy votes. But I think you should be able to buy vote with ingame points but make them really expensive because what is the point of buying ranks then. And with expensive I mean like 2000+ points if you want to vote once.

Best regards, Davey.

What do you think about this suggestion? Leave it down below!

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Umm I feel like that kinda scams people who bought a rank just to be able to vote

I know and this is one of the problems of this suggestion so that's why I think we gotta make it really expensive so it is still worth to buy a rank because you don't get 2000 points in 5 minutes you understand? I think this just should be added because some players aren't allowed to buy ranks of their parents (I'm not one of them but still) and are still really active so just to give them a chance to vote too.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 this would be a good reason to keep going when you've got everything. But I think it should be 10k points to get permanent voting perms to the game you're in the lobby for when you buy it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Defeats the purpose of buying a rank, as buying a rank is currently the only way to vote. Adding this feature means that there's a free way of being able to vote outside of ranks, therefore making ranked players feel scammed.
On top of that, there's also the occasion where a bought vote will be outvoted by someone that has a rank, meaning that the 2000+ points were wasted.
Also, do you want to be a stone rank with no say in the votes, while every other stone rank votes something ridiculous like OP double health, or hardcore triple? All of the games would be an absolute chaos if stone ranks had the ability to vote. Even if they had to buy it with points.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
+1 this would be a good reason to keep going when you've got everything. But I think it should be 10k points to get permanent voting perms to the game you're in the lobby for when you buy it.
Yeh. So you buy the votes in lobby and join a game and then select the vote ticket you bought. However, I think 10k points might be too much for just 1 time vote.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I think that is why most people buy a rank, as now it's good.
Would you like to vote: buy a rank and supporting the server.
I find it not as a good idea. o_O

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Heyy
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

To begin with this suggestion is more of a "better" version of @Wintrie 's one.

So the point is that you should be able to buy votes. But I think you should be able to buy vote with ingame points but make them really expensive because what is the point of buying ranks then. And with expensive I mean like 2000+ points if you want to vote once.

Best regards, Davey.

What do you think about this suggestion? Leave it down below!
Heyy, i don't think it's a really good idea it scams rankers and rankers are not special anymore, if stone rankers could buy with points sorry man! stay happy!

D

Deleted member 15612

That would be less perks for donators, one of the main points of buying a rank, is being able to vote, -1 from me.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I was trying to say this, but people kept saying "no thats against the EULA!!"
P2W is against the EULA, buying stuff with a virtual in-game currency is not P2W, so it would be allowed.
Yeh. So you buy the votes in lobby and join a game and then select the vote ticket you bought. However, I think 10k points might be too much for just 1 time vote.
I said 10k points for permanent ability to vote, not a 1 time vote.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom