Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I don't think that hackers should be able to pay for an unban, but maybe pay for an unmute?
I agree I have no sympathy for Hackers and don't think they should be unbanned, however I do believe people should get a second Chance, Swearing is a mutable offence but people do it in the heat of the moment. Hacking shows thought out Planning.

wolfsqaud

Jan 18, 2014
Gjpoppy people who swear dont get muted instantly they get atleast 3 warnings, if they continue to swear they get muted

Reactions: kkbubble

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Why, you agreed it was a good idea except for hackers?
Nope, i don't like the idea of being able to purchase a unban. Maybe if you worded the poll correctly or made a separate poll just for pay to be unmuted then yes.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Guys Why Have you voted against The only point in opposition to this Campaign is Hackers Which Has nothing to do with it because I have said at least 10 Times that Hackers Will not Get P4P

wolfsqaud

Jan 18, 2014
Do you really want people like this un-muted?

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 171

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Guys Why Have you voted against The only point in opposition to this Campaign is Hackers Which Has nothing to do with it because I have said at least 10 Times that Hackers Will not Get P4P
You have in the poll and i quote "Should you be able to purchase a pardoning" This does not state a specific area, for example if it said just for mute then i would vote yes, but it doesn't so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom