• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes I think it would be worthwhile to invest in a North American host whilst sacrificing a few minigame updates in the mean time. Might be tricky in the short term but a good idea for long term I think

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
2000?
MuuzdnI.png
I think she meant online at the time of writing.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
However we already take your latency in to account for anti-cheat detections so other than a better bar I don’t see there being a major improvement.
If I could buy your AC I would (with this I'm saying, the AC isn't bad), but a lot of people have been banned for lag (like me), maybe run more lag tests? With people around the world?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2018-07-10 a las 19.42.38.png
    Captura de pantalla 2018-07-10 a las 19.42.38.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 60

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Was always a bit confused about this statistic. Is this unique accounts being logged in everyday? Or how many players have enter and re enter the server?

Yes I think it would be worthwhile to invest in a North American host whilst sacrificing a few minigame updates in the mean time. Might be tricky in the short term but a good idea for long term I think

^

Reactions: Lilleh__

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Right now, one of my best friends have been banned for the 3 time by Sentinel. Ty Sentinel for ban players with more than 300 ms, and thanks for dont ban players who have hax :>

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
If I could buy your AC I would (with this I'm saying, the AC isn't bad), but a lot of people have been banned for lag (like me), maybe run more lag tests? With people around the world?

We take all the data in to account, not just those with lower latencies.

Right now, one of my best friends have been banned for the 3 time by Sentinel. Ty Sentinel for ban players with more than 300 ms, and thanks for dont ban players who have hax :>

That shouldn't and isn't a thing. Just having a high latency wouldn't lead to a ban, there has to be more issues for this to happen. Please give us as much information when appealing :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom