Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDjkhan

Oct 26, 2013
New Zeland
so what i was thinking is that we could have... like a save button in Kit-P.v.P
because mostly every donor that has their armor or better, gives their armor to another donor who might die and lose it all and then a stone might get it.
My point is that if you have good armor, say like full diamond prot 2, you would want to keep it so that is why I am suggesting a save button.
you could also have a shortcut for this button. That's all.

Cheers DrDjkhan

DrDjkhan

Oct 26, 2013
New Zeland
oh... that would be good as well, having a chest that you can put your personal stuff in and no one else can get. one thing, how we do it, because would you have to put them down at the start, so like no one is aloud on kit pvp because we would be updating the server or, you could dedicate them to certain people, so like a donators (Rank) Lapiz and higher

DrDjkhan

Oct 26, 2013
New Zeland
oh... that would be good as well, having a chest that you can put your personal stuff in and no one else can get. one thing, how we do it, because would you have to put them down at the start, so like no one is aloud on kit pvp because we would be updating the server or, you could dedicate them to certain people, so like a donators (Rank) Lapiz and higher
sorry didn't quite finish there. carrying on here, when a (Rank) lapiz or higher logs onto kit pvp they would get a ender chest dedicated to them, so then when they are log on an ender chest spawns in any random spot and u have a sign next to the ender chest saying who's chest it

kk thanks

Cheers DrDjkhan

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
Also, it is a chest that has a universal inventory for any place in the world, any dimension. So, if I put a Golden Apple in an ender chest at home, then place another one in a chest in my nether fortress, I can get that apple back out (And the chests display the ender inventory of the user looking, so multiple people can use an ender chest, even at the same time!) It is impossible to get into another user's ender chest "Account" because when you open it, you can only see your account. This was hopefully a better explanation than @XGlidingDragonX.

DrDjkhan

Oct 26, 2013
New Zeland
Also, it is a chest that has a universal inventory for any place in the world, any dimension. So, if I put a Golden Apple in an ender chest at home, then place another one in a chest in my nether fortress, I can get that apple back out (And the chests display the ender inventory of the user looking, so multiple people can use an ender chest, even at the same time!) It is impossible to get into another user's ender chest "Account" because when you open it, you can only see your account. This was hopefully a better explanation than @XGlidingDragonX.
Yep That helps thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom