Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ser1234HD

Well-Known Member
Jan 22, 2016
102
72
108
Portugal
Butterfly clicking is defined as using two or more fingers to click at once in order to boost your normal clicks per second. Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Butterfly and drag clicking are both prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban.

LOL

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

good job mate



.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom