Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JT8D

Apr 22, 2018
Wherever I am
A short introduction. After spending over 6 years developing this vanilla world, alone on singleplayer, I feel that the time has come to share a small portion of my work. As with any true city, it will never be truly finished. And so I will continue my slow development. I hope to inspire whoever out there is thinking of starting such a project as this one. And from experience, when it becomes overwhelming, it's good to take a short break, but never give up completely.

2019-05-22_20.45.11.png

Map of the world.

2019-05-22_20.46.35.png
City Airport. Includes 5 complete aircraft and underground link to city.

2019-05-22_20.46.59.png
View of the current city centre. Altogether, there are 15 skyscrapers.

2019-05-22_20.48.09.png

Train station, including 4 complete trains. Small airfield on the right also.

2019-05-22_20.50.13.png
An image of the underground system connecting the station, airport, downtown, and housing estate.

All buildings (except 3) are fully furnished. There are offices, apartments, houses, etc. I suppose that's why it takes so long to progress with the build. Anyway, that is all for now. If you would like more images I will happily provide them.
Thank you for viewing,
JT8D

(I do not wish to reveal the name of the city at this stage)
(Yes the world is still on 1.12.2. I'm afraid to upgrade it, being honest.)

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Looks pretty good. Must be a great feeling to look at your city, knowing how much time and effort you have put in this project!

Reactions: JT8D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
And then there is me. With the patience of about 3 minutes and stops halfway building a house and never returns, because it’s ugly and boring. You have my respect for sure!

Reactions: Nikoshka and JT8D

JT8D

Apr 22, 2018
Wherever I am
And then there is me. With the patience of about 3 minutes and stops halfway building a house and never returns, because it’s ugly and boring. You have my respect for sure!

I must say that I had that feeling many times. Most buildings didn’t have an interior until last year because I couldn’t be bothered to fill them.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
A short introduction. After spending over 6 years developing this vanilla world, alone on singleplayer, I feel that the time has come to share a small portion of my work. As with any true city, it will never be truly finished. And so I will continue my slow development. I hope to inspire whoever out there is thinking of starting such a project as this one. And from experience, when it becomes overwhelming, it's good to take a short break, but never give up completely.

View attachment 152819
Map of the world.

View attachment 152821 City Airport. Includes 5 complete aircraft and underground link to city.

View attachment 152822 View of the current city centre. Altogether, there are 15 skyscrapers.

View attachment 152823
Train station, including 4 complete trains. Small airfield on the right also.

View attachment 152824 An image of the underground system connecting the station, airport, downtown, and housing estate.

All buildings (except 3) are fully furnished. There are offices, apartments, houses, etc. I suppose that's why it takes so long to progress with the build. Anyway, that is all for now. If you would like more images I will happily provide them.
Thank you for viewing,
JT8D

(I do not wish to reveal the name of the city at this stage)
(Yes the world is still on 1.12.2. I'm afraid to upgrade it, being honest.)
WOW, incredible work, Nice <3

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom