Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaguerMan

Feb 6, 2021
www.youtube.com
Hello, I am writing this message to give a little suggestion about one of the Kits in EggWars
Specifically from the Builder's Kit, as you know the Kit contains
10 blocks (Normal mode)
15 blocks (overpower mode)

AND A LEATHER HELMET

I see this last accessory (the helmet) as unnecessary, since most of the players who take this kit, throw away the helmet, since it is even uncomfortable, since it is simply a matter of buying the full leather armor leaving the helmet of the kit aside, the only useful thing is the blocks for obvious reasons

And this would be all, in short, remove the leather helmet, in the constructor's kit at EggWars

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
great point you got there. I think the best the could do is combine the builder and baker kit, and release a new kit with something new. The new kit can be someting with attacking.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Im guessing you don’t rush. Well see here that little helmet in OP has prot 4. That’s a decent amount of protection if you’re rushing and the amount of times it has saved me being killed or the enemy being killed is stupid.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Hello, I am writing this message to give a little suggestion about one of the Kits in EggWars
Specifically from the Builder's Kit, as you know the Kit contains
10 blocks (Normal mode)
15 blocks (overpower mode)

AND A LEATHER HELMET

I see this last accessory (the helmet) as unnecessary, since most of the players who take this kit, throw away the helmet, since it is even uncomfortable, since it is simply a matter of buying the full leather armor leaving the helmet of the kit aside, the only useful thing is the blocks for obvious reasons

And this would be all, in short, remove the leather helmet, in the constructor's kit at EggWars

When I get to choose this kit, is overall for rushing, after getting 5 iron, you buy 4 leather armor pieces and a stone pick, the helmet gets removed from use when you buy the armor, and it is useful as...

Spare Helmet.

You see, Overall in OP, the durability of the armor is important, as the stuff doesn't have Unbreaking III, so, being the helmet the piece with lower durability in the whole set, it is useful to have a spare one, because you will sometimes get spammed by punch, which consumes your armor's health, and in the moment of fighting a wood/stone sword one, it will probably break sooner than all others.

Don't think it should be removed tbh, because it looks kinda cool.

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
When I get to choose this kit, is overall for rushing, after getting 5 iron, you buy 4 leather armor pieces and a stone pick, the helmet gets removed from use when you buy the armor, and it is useful as...

Spare Helmet.

You see, Overall in OP, the durability of the armor is important, as the stuff doesn't have Unbreaking III, so, being the helmet the piece with lower durability in the whole set, it is useful to have a spare one, because you will sometimes get spammed by punch, which consumes your armor's health, and in the moment of fighting a wood/stone sword one, it will probably break sooner than all others.

Don't think it should be removed tbh, because it looks kinda cool.
Please do not necropost, this is replying to threads that haven't been active for more than 3 weeks as they cannot be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on wolfking253822's profile.
Happy birthday!!
JustNathie wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy birthday Alex! 🎂🎉
Hqteful wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Alexp192's profile.
happy birthday jojo enjoyer :3
Top Bottom