Bring it back!

• YES!!

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • no..

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

DjustNick

Apr 22, 2016
I really liked playing build wars, because im a decent builder and I used to win 8 out of 10 games :)

So my question is could you bring buildwars back or tell me why they removed it?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
They removed it because not enough people were playing it :(. I still don't agree with that but it's not our decision to remove it or not :oops:

N

Nikboo

If Build Wars is basically Build Battles then I would never play it on Cubecraft.
What's the point? People can go to other servers and play it where there are more people and where it is more fun.
I wouldn't really play it as a game if nobody else wouldn't want to play it.

Reactions: Renss

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
If Build Wars is basically Build Battles then I would never play it on Cubecraft.
What's the point? People can go to other servers and play it where there are more people and where it is more fun.
I wouldn't really play it as a game if nobody else wouldn't want to play it.
There is a huge amount of people at servers like Hypixel that are playing BW, it doesn't say it's more fun. I personaly like it more to play on CC cuz there's not a huge amount of players who are playing it.

N

Nikboo

There is a huge amount of people at servers like Hypixel that are playing BW, it doesn't say it's more fun. I personaly like it more to play on CC cuz there's not a huge amount of players who are playing it.

Still. What's the point of a game if nobody plays it :P
(Just my opinion ;))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom