Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IgnasVas

Aug 19, 2016
Hi guys!

I've built this palace, what do you think of it? It is good enogh for builder?
PQ8ou0J.jpg

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Omg, that is nice!
I think it's enough for builder. But maybe even build something cool, I think you will have more chance.
Try to make a nice lobby or something.
Or a Eggwars map, a Skywars map,... Something we can use in the server.
Anyway, super nice built. Keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: IgnasVas

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Needs some improvement. For example the roof could look better if it was a bit taller and rounder.
I'm not sure but on the left side, it looks like a extra block which makes the build not only less symmetrical but also looks weird.
Also could you possibly provide more screenshots? Some without Shaders.

Overall it's a nice build but you definitely need more builds like this one in your portfolio to get noticed as a Builder. I would recommend building something which requires more terraforming or a more organic build.

Reactions: IgnasVas

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am speechless, because this is an awesome building. I have never seen so a beautiful house like this! The pillars are well done. I don't have anything to add, because it is perfect for me. Keep up the good work.

IgnasVas

Aug 19, 2016
Needs some improvement. For example the roof could look better if it was a bit taller and rounder.
I'm not sure but on the left side, it looks like a extra block which makes the build not only less symmetrical but also looks weird.

Overall it's a nice build but you definitely need more builds like this one in your portfolio to get noticed as a Builder. I would recommend building something which requires more terraforming or a more organic build.

It is 100% symmetrical, but my FOV is about 105 I think, so it looks a bit wider at the left, but it is symmetrical. Yeah i'm doing more of this for my portfolio, thanks!

IgnasVas

Aug 19, 2016
It's a pretty nice Palace! But I think if you are thinking to apply for builder, you will need to submit more builds than this one. However well done with this castle!
Wow 0 stars that is terrible
I'm joking of course but there is 1 thing I would like to see is inside

You should probably upload without shaders.

Hi guys! I have made some screenshots of the outside without shaders, enjoy!

dNUyko7.jpg

qiq2nMa.jpg

BTW: I see that some blocks are glitched (quartz in the right and left corner). But the blocks exist, dont worry haha

Reactions: Despacito 2

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi guys! I have made some screenshots of the outside without shaders, enjoy!

dNUyko7.jpg

qiq2nMa.jpg

BTW: I see that some blocks are glitched (quartz in the right and left corner). But the blocks exist, dont worry haha
It's really cool, with and without shaders. I should say that you have to keep building! :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom