Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SPRTNemania

Jan 20, 2018
I have been playing and the lower build limit needs to be changed and I know why the limits were changed but i was just playing on the solo map candy and i fell on the hook of the candy cane that bridges the mid together and because of the build limit. So to prevent this happening again I believe that it should be reverted back to the old build limit. I know that people use that low build limit to kill entire teams for example on Rome but that is part of the strategy of the game its like if one person is great at pvp and they can kill an entire team on Rome and mods or developers see that and they take out swords and axes etc and players could only use there fists and I feel that these new build limits hurt the game play on certain boards ie Rome candy and any other map that traps the players when they accidentally fall and cant get back up because they cant build and there egg is broke so they cant jump off and they don't want to lose and they don't want to camp and that player is at a disadvantage because they cant collect resources.

-SPRTNemania

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have been playing and the lower build limit needs to be changed and I know why the limits were changed but i was just playing on the solo map candy and i fell on the hook of the candy cane that bridges the mid together and because of the build limit. So to prevent this happening again I believe that it should be reverted back to the old build limit. I know that people use that low build limit to kill entire teams for example on Rome but that is part of the strategy of the game its like if one person is great at pvp and they can kill an entire team on Rome and mods or developers see that and they take out swords and axes etc and players could only use there fists and I feel that these new build limits hurt the game play on certain boards ie Rome candy and any other map that traps the players when they accidentally fall and cant get back up because they cant build and there egg is broke so they cant jump off and they don't want to lose and they don't want to camp and that player is at a disadvantage because they cant collect resources.

-SPRTNemania
I like the new build limit because it prevents lots of things that I and many others disliked. Such as canping, and building up really high and hitting players off. I personally think it is fine atm.

SPRTNemania

Jan 20, 2018
I like the new build limit because it prevents lots of things that I and many others disliked. Such as canping, and building up really high and hitting players off. I personally think it is fine atm.
I am just talking about the build limit below the map which i s the reason i got stuck and yes it promotes camping but so does overpowered mode on eggwars and hitting players off of bridges is the game otherwise it would just be on the ground with no islands and building high is also part of the game because it makes you very susceptible to bows and people hitting you off from below. yes you do have more power but it also makes you more venerable and so does building low it has its perks but it makes you more venerable to other players so thats why the limits should be reverted back to the way they were

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am just talking about the build limit below the map which i s the reason i got stuck and yes it promotes camping but so does overpowered mode on eggwars and hitting players off of bridges is the game otherwise it would just be on the ground with no islands and building high is also part of the game because it makes you very susceptible to bows and people hitting you off from below. yes you do have more power but it also makes you more venerable and so does building low it has its perks but it makes you more venerable to other players so thats why the limits should be reverted back to the way they were
Ah ok, I thought you were talking about the upper part. I think it would make it easier to get players who are camping under the island.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I agree with @CommunistCactus
I don't really like this idea beacues people were camping, they still are but less.
PS: I don't why you would build high in the sky just to reach mid. Unless you are doing speedbuilding. But still, people that are speedbuilding just want to reach the other players so fast as they can.

SPRTNemania

Jan 20, 2018
I agree with @CommunistCactus
I don't really like this idea beacues people were camping, they still are but less.
PS: I don't why you would build high in the sky just to reach mid. Unless you are doing speedbuilding. But still, people that are speedbuilding just want to reach the other players so fast as they can.
You can always camp and me and the other SPRTN's found that if someone is camping you can build low to where they cant see you and you can take them out if nothing else works and if someone is camping on a low bridge then part of the game is to make strategic moves to win against anything other teams throw at you

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You can always camp and me and the other SPRTN's found that if someone is camping you can build low to where they cant see you and you can take them out if nothing else works and if someone is camping on a low bridge then part of the game is to make strategic moves to win against anything other teams throw at you
It will unnecessarily prolong the game.

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Purposefully camping is more of a bannable offense than a stragety. The build limit was changed due to many people exploiding the bottom parts of maps, or camping underneath it to unnecessarily make the game last longer.

I recall countless of games where people go underneath the map only for the sake of making the game last longer and annoy the other team(s). Yes it could be used as a stragety to a certain extend, but looking at all the possibilities to exploid this scenario, I don't think it's worth it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom