Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you tink about Build Battle on CubeCraft?

• Yeah, would be nice!

• Nah fam!

• Yeah, but with a little twist!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huob

Jun 4, 2017
Holland
Hi!

So, i know its completely ripped off from Hypixel, but i'd love to see Build Battle on CubeCraft!
A competitive build-minigame is the only thing CubeCraft is missing.

What do you guys think? Or do u have suggestions for a little twist to BB?

Personal idea's:
- A mode where you can only use certain blocks.
- Eliminate-mode: Like a tournament, 2 builds, and you can only vote for 1.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Cube had Build Battle in the past, but it got removed due to unpopularity. I would love to see build battle again, because Cube's build battle was way better than Hypixel's. Maybe some ideas for a future build battle would be nice! :)
Yea, remember when Control Point/Tower Defenders, idk, got removed and got added back? It was unpopular again and got removed.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I would love to see build battle in CubeCraft. Only in 1.9 though because there are some amazing blocks in 1.9! CubeCraft would have to make it amazing though, we would want this Build Battles to last! +1

Reactions: Huob

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
1.9? What
For example the skulker box. This is a very unique block that can come in different colors. Also,all of the end blocks! There is no other block that has that kind of purple shading. They also added the end stone rod (idk what it is called, the rod that sparkles xD). Finally, plane glass looks very different when its all by itself.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
For example the skulker box. This is a very unique block that can come in different colors. Also,all of the end blocks! There is no other block that has that kind of purple shading. They also added the end stone rod (idk what it is called, the rod that sparkles xD). Finally, plane glass looks very different when its all by itself.
Thats 1.11 do your research. (Shulker boxes) . The rods are called end rods

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Like What @Cynamooo says 'we had build battle in the past, it is removed, because it was not popular.' A game adding back, because Some people want it back... There are always people sad, because their Favorite game is removed. We have already free build, Yes I know it is not the same, But If you it found so funny (blockband).You can build against your friends on free build ;)

Huob

Jun 4, 2017
Holland
I tink there are a lot of people who want this gamemode back.

With al the new blocks the last few updates, Build Battle has became more interesting. :)

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Would be nice to see Build Battle in Cubecraft. As @xRoguex said, Hypixel didn't invent building, so Cubecraft can bring back the game but revamped with the ideas that @Huob said. They can make original games, and not because Hypixel has this game we aren't able to release this game too.

Nice suggestion @Huob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
U were the best helper i know
psst.... You can play minecraft on GOOGLE.
mog.PNG
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Noo! Thank you for everything you did for your helper trial. Sad to see you go.
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats for moderator!!
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on mod (and orange tag)!!!
Top Bottom