Not open for further replies.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft,

I play Minerware a lot the last days, and ik noticed some bugs:
Sometimes when you got the Microgame: "Build a craftingtable", it doesn't count it as a point if you complete the Microgame right. When you've got this bug, you've also got a bug with the microgame "build a snow golem": Placed blocks don't appear after you've placed them, but they this appear from your inventory. When you've got the bug with the Crafting table and you place birch blocks to the side of the platform, they wont disappear anymore during the entire game. If your Boss Microgame is bowspleef or spleef, you can make abuse of it.

Upon that, I really don't like it that you can push people in Minerware. It makes it almost impossible to complete the "Parkour and eat Cake" microgame. I hope you can fix this!

Thanks for reading this,

Kind Regards,
Marijn070

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
These bugs are all known of, and are currently being fixed.
If you find any cheaters that are abuseing these bugs please report them:
Guidelines for reporting players-->
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
Report site-->https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

The parkour game has the player collision whoch i also hate, but i think its the way they make it harder to complete.
Thanks for the info!
I also think the last is true but is is pretty boring though

Reactions: ElPtricko
May 7, 2017
Dear Cubecraft,

I play Minerware a lot the last days, and ik noticed some bugs:
Sometimes when you got the Microgame: "Build a craftingtable", it doesn't count it as a point if you complete the Microgame right. When you've got this bug, you've also got a bug with the microgame "build a snow golem": Placed blocks don't appear after you've placed them, but they this appear from your inventory. When you've got the bug with the Crafting table and you place birch blocks to the side of the platform, they wont disappear anymore during the entire game. If your Boss Microgame is bowspleef or spleef, you can make abuse of it.

Upon that, I really don't like it that you can push people in Minerware. It makes it almost impossible to complete the "Parkour and eat Cake" microgame. I hope you can fix this!

Thanks for reading this,

Kind Regards,
Marijn070

I mean its good to know people like you dude are looking out for the games safety :) well played

Reactions: Maaarijn

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I mean its good to know people like you dude are looking out for the games safety :) well played
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35/
wow funny how there are 20 threads for each page and there are 485 pages
oh they must all be about hackers right this is the only time this has ever been reported
here look at this page
there seem to be so many bug reports most of which are about these exact same bugs
well these have never been reported before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom