• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
First of all, please don't tell me to report those bugs because I know already there is a site for. Okay Leggo. :'>

There are a lot of bugs in Minerware. You know when you can't make the workbench? When you wear the right clothes but you still fail the microgame? Those bugs have been there for a pretty long time, I don't know if they ever got reported but i'll do my best to record and report it. ^-^

-

I was just playing a game of Minerware and we needed to complete 'Nerd to the pole'. Someone took the blocks out really fast and builded the chest in with blocks when I wanted to open it. Is this allowed? Yes or no?

D

Deleted member 352903

You know when you can't make the workbench?
I’ve never had this problem
When you wear the right clothes but you still fail the microgame?
Some clothes have almost the same color, so yes, it’s a bit confusing. But I think it’s not a bug.
I was just playing a game of Minerware and we needed to complete 'Nerd to the pole'. Someone took the blocks out really fast and builded the chest in with blocks when I wanted to open it. Is this allowed? Yes or no?
Uh I agree with this. We shouldn’t be able to place a block on a chest.

Reactions: Fliqa and Dutudy

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You know when you can't make the workbench?
I am pretty sure the problem is just the microgame itself and devs were unable to fix it without removing the game altogether
When you wear the right clothes but you still fail the microgame?
This isn't for sure but I think it is possible that it isn't something wrong with the game itself but rather the clothes randomiser is messed up
I think the route of this problem comes from the mannequins having certain clothes in your inventory assigned to them, you have to wear those exact clothes and you can't wear other shirts with the exact same colour it has to be a specific one
I don't know if that is actually the problem but it seems likely

I would assume this is abuse however it might not be just because there are chests in each corner
I'll tag @ElPtricko to see what he think about it

Reactions: Fliqa

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I’ve never had this problem

^ Not everyone has it, but a lot of players do. ^-^
Schermafbeelding 2018-03-22 om 01.13.22.png
This is what I mean, we can't make it then. It's a annoying bug. ;-;

Some clothes have almost the same color, so yes, it’s a bit confusing. But I think it’s not a bug.

^ I'm sure this is a bug, I always check in f5 if I wear the right clothes. Believe me, even when I wear the right I still fail.

Uh I agree with this. We shouldn’t be able to place a block on a chest.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-03-22 om 01.13.22.png
    Schermafbeelding 2018-03-22 om 01.13.22.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 273

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This is actually a bug, sometimes on the minigame when you have to grow a tree and craft a crafting table, everything start to bug and you can't make the item..

And sometimes with the game "dress like the mannequin" everything bug and you can't win, everyone "fail" even if they are wearing the right armour pices.

This happen pretty often for a lot of people and I actually hate it, it's so annoying because you can't complete the minigames.

comfyyy

First of all, please don't tell me to report those bugs because I know already there is a site for. Okay Leggo. :'>

There are a lot of bugs in Minerware. You know when you can't make the workbench? When you wear the right clothes but you still fail the microgame? Those bugs have been there for a pretty long time, I don't know if they ever got reported but i'll do my best to record and report it. ^-^

-

I agree on the last one, as well as with @Kqjwjevebeowjqhn (Spuni) I also have issues with the Emerald jump, because it laggs and it isn't really fair.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere

-

The workbench one was a glitch where shift+clicking wouldn't count as a craft, and it's been fixed.
The clothes one is due to some clothing looking the same but having a different name and therefore not counting as the same, and I believe they changed the microgame to fix this as well.
The block one is genius, wish I'd thought of that.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
The workbench one was a glitch where shift+clicking wouldn't count as a craft, and it's been fixed.
The clothes one is due to some clothing looking the same but having a different name and therefore not counting as the same, and I believe they changed the microgame to fix this as well.
The block one is genius, wish I'd thought of that.
They are both not fixed. - Played a game of Minerware 2 minutes ago.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017

-

I would say its fine if someone places blocks around the chest. It's the same as snowballing someone from their pole: making them lose the microgame.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
that always happens to me. i can almost never craft the crafting table. or make the snow blocks to make a snow man. it always glitches out

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
near the landmark near my house

-

everyone who is saying the bug is not there ... ABSOLUTELY FINE. NEVERMIND
but there are more people who ACTUALLY get these bugs (including me , as per the poll.)
the poster is obsidian.. her level is so high they wont b so bad right
in dress the manequins this happens... but it u r actually wrong u can actually realize it. others are wearing same as u. u can see it in f5

in crafting table one
waht u talking about
there should be a output displaying.... it does not even show it
like u arrange 4 planks in your inventory and still it behaves like the recipe is wrong

so dont get mistaked and dont blame her

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
everyone who is saying the bug is not there ... ABSOLUTELY FINE. NEVERMIND
but there are more people who ACTUALLY get these bugs (including me , as per the poll.)
the poster is obsidian.. her level is so high they wont b so bad right
in dress the manequins this happens... but it u r actually wrong u can actually realize it. others are wearing same as u. u can see it in f5

in crafting table one
waht u talking about
there should be a output displaying.... it does not even show it
like u arrange 4 planks in your inventory and still it behaves like the recipe is wrong

so dont get mistaked and dont blame her
Hello, please do not necro-post on threads that haven't been posted on for over 2 weeks.
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Also feel free to start a conversation with me if you've got any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom