Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2020
It happened to me in version 1.8.9, at 12:30AM Argentina.

Also, in the lobby and in the next map I still hearing to the sounds from that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Hi, for the blocks falling, it might just be a Minecraft thing because it happened to me on a server one time. Also, that is kind of weird you fell off the map but you should give us a bit info on this. Was this in 1.8 or 1.9, and when did this happen?

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, for the blocks falling, it might just be a Minecraft thing because it happened to me on a server one time. Also, that is kind of weird you fell off the map but you should give us a bit info on this. Was this in 1.8 or 1.9, and when did this happen?
Hi, it was in version 1.8, and this happened 30 minutes ago.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello.
It's pretty strange, and it's hasn't happened to me.
The only thing that I'd recommend is to report it as a bug on the website.
Next time try to remember the /whereami output if something like this happens again.

D

Deleted member 492126

Hello, in the future if this happens again please type /whereami and report the bug at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report so we can track the issue and (hopefully) fix it. Also just a warning, swearing and chat trolling is not allowed (0:37)
Thanks!

Reactions: Pcddle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom