Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
my reports have not been replied for 1 week. my 2nd report is almost 1 week. Can you please check the bug reports. I know there are many admins offline.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
my reports have not been replied for 1 week. my 2nd report is almost 1 week. Can you please check the bug reports. I know there are many admins offline.
There are bugs, that were reported 5 months ago, that still didn't get removed/fixed.
"Be patient, staff members are bussy" Is probably one of the only other things you'll see here -.-

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
There are bugs, that were reported 5 months ago, that still didn't get removed/fixed.
"Be patient, staff members are bussy" Is probably one of the only other things you'll see here -.-
This is about the reports, not the bugs themselves.
The staff site has been having quite a few issues last week. Everything is fine now, so your report should be reviewed as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853209132.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom